Project 365 – Project settings
How does this affect me?
Project owners can now manage their Project from the settings list
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- System Breakdown Structure (SBS)
- Teams management
Only owners of the project will see the ‘settings’ list.
What do I need to do to prepare for this change?
New project instance will get this automatically. This functionality can be added to existing Projects by adding the ‘CTB Project Center’ to the site again.
- Open the CTB Provisioning configuration site
- Open the list ‘Add-ins Provisioning’
- Filter column ‘Addin’ on the value ‘CTB Project Center’
- Update the field ‘Process Status’ to ‘New’ for all Projectsites which need to be updated.
When will this be released?
Wednesday 25 April 2018 at 23:00